GOOD LINK

Friday, August 5, 2011

racy and Inspirational Goal Setting

Ready about debt buster?  choose up a pen and form yourself comfortable.

Step 1 - settle an set of your life that you would like to plot a goal in. This could be anything from relationships, health, family, friendships, finances etc. Now write down what you are NOT delighted with when it comes to this situation of your life.

Health Example
: Overweight, lack of motivation to use, clothes too tight, insufficient time / energy to employ, eating too distinguished junk food, eating between meals, accumulate it difficult to stick to your weight loss program.

Emotional Example - pain what people believe. Feel guilty. Lack of confidence. fair don't feel gay with life.

Financial Example - In debt, lack of savings, end too mighty money, don't accept enough money.

Step 2 - Write down how you REALLY would like things to be! Don't possess attend - Go for your perfect outcome!

Health Example: Lose 10kg easily, feel motivated to consume, pick up it easy to eat healthy meals, feeling mammoth inside and out, behold and feel wonderful and sexy.

Emotional Example: Feel confident, explain up for myself, contented in who I am, savor and score myself. Loving Life!

Financial Example: assign $100 per week, stick to my budget, pay rise of $$$ per month

Step 3: status a realistic date for when you want to conclude your goal.

Step 4: Write a goal using determined language and compose it sharp! Try to be as specific as you can. E.g. Include target weight and desired weight loss amount / amount you want to do etc.

Health Goal Example: It is June 1st 2010 and I am so joyful now that I have achieved my target goal weight of 75kg. I found really easy to lose 10kg and I esteem the procedure I now glimpse and feel. I have plenty of energy and time in my day to employ and luxuriate in working out at least 3 times a week for a minimum of 40 minutes. I feel so confident and I appreciate looking at myself in the mirror admiring my novel body shape. I procure it so easy to both cook and eat healthy meals. I notice and feel unbelievable!

Emotional Goal example: It is July 23rd and I feel so tickled and light. My self cherish is growing every day and I feel very confident in all situations. I am assertive and honour my emotions. I treasure and win myself and always catch time to nurture and pick care of myself. I never beat myself up but always protest pleasant and lovingly to myself and others. I glimpse forward to what every day brings.

Financial Goal: It is Nov 2010 and I fetch it easy to set over $100 per week. My salary is 150k per year and I esteem what I do. I have cleared all of my debt easily and feel so free and liberated. I care for sticking to my budget and like watching my savings grow. I give and receive money easily and my money works hard for me.

Step 4 - Visualise!

When you have written your goal, hold time to visualise. Sit quietly and imagine how your life is now that you have achieved your goal. How do you view and feel?  recognize yourself with a expansive blissful smile on your face!

Step 5 - Read your goal every day

Try laminating your goal and placing it in the shower where you can read it at least once a day. The more you read it, the more you will execute it.

Step 6 - spend clear thoughts.

Try repeating the following statements first thing in the morning or while you are working out. Repeated certain statement will abet dispel any negative thoughts you have about yourself and will attend the achievement of your goals.

• I deserve to accomplish my goal and I acquire it now

• I procure it easy to spend three times a week

• I am my perfect weight

• I can do it!

• I am relaxed and stress free

• My self care for is growing every day

• I am debt free

• I keep money easily

• I appreciate and approve of myself

Remember too that your goals will change as time goes on so build determined you adjust them on a regular basis.

Step 7 - grasp ACTION!!!! glance at your goal and work out what steps you can select to do you goal. station yourself mini targets of things you can attain each week.

Health Example - collect gym membership, opinion meals, only have healthy foods in house, Join fitness club / weight watchers, leave work early and expend.

Emotional Example - Practise affirmations, do a course, read a self like book, meditate, do spend, do one nice thing for self every day

Financial Example - site up a savings memoir and command debit, space self a budget, update resume, scream to manager about what you can do to accumulate pay rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOOD SITE